I have honestly really been busy - you know the expression 'Be careful what you wish for'... well it sort of happened. I have been teaching - a lot. During the month of May I taught 20 classes - I know I whined about it before. And that intensity has kept up - which is wonderful!
But combine being a mom and the end of the school year with a full time job, teaching 5-6 hours per week and you end up with an absentee blogger.. Blogging isn't the only thing that is missing from my life. I have also had to cut back on my running which I have really missed.
I have decided to take on a few new challenges
- I'm going to be teaching classes at my Yoga studio
- I've signed on 5 semi-private clients to teach 3 times a week for 6 weeks
- I've enrolled in a distance ed course to become a Certified Holistic Nutritionist
- I'm teaching a yogilates class at my work gym for the next 6 weeks and
- I'm teaching spin once a week thorough the summer
So - I am going to do my very best to post on a regular basis. There are so many wonderful things going on around here, great workouts, amazing pictures and of course delicious recipes that I really need to share. Here are just a few things....
Food and flowers... things don't get much better than this!