Monday 11 July 2011

Warrior Dash 2011

This weekend my running group and I completed the Warrior Dash in Horseshoe Valley.  It was just over 5k of obstacles and insane hills.  The obstacles weren't that difficult, but the hills were another story.  All in all this race was fun and that was our intention before starting.

We picked a theme... Snow White and the 7 dwarfs.  We only had six.... sorry I was counting.  

 Everyone who was a dwarf got to pick out their own dwarf name and character.  We had Smiley, G.I., Pimpy, Hobo, Sleezy and Papa Ratzi dwarf.  In the picture above, I am offering our very innocent Snow White an apple. 



After, victorious and quite muddy.  I still have my apple.  Snow White never did eat it.  Maybe its because I stuck it in my bra when I needed two hands.  Some people are so picky.

 All cleaned up and showing off our battle scars.
 The medal wasn't enough for Simon.



We rocked it and congrats to my husband who ran his first race!!!  

Check out our link on youtube.


No comments:

Post a Comment