Wednesday 18 April 2012

Happy One Year Blogging Anniversary

This is my 140th post all within 365 - actually 366 days since it's a leap year.  So much has happened in that year..

This marathon - Ottawa!




















A trip to Greece and this marathon!

A few other races


Tons of new recipes - check out my recipage

Loads of fun pictures


And I think the best thing is all of the people I have met through the blogging world... there are so many inspiring people out there with such wonderful ideas
I'm so happy to have discovered bloggers like Jenn at Peas & Crayons for organizing What I At Wednesday's as a way to share and discover other bloggers.  Also Lindsay at The Lean Green Bean for organizing Foodie Pen Pals another really fun way to meet bloggers closer home.  Last month I was lucky enough to be paired up with Meghan at A Dash of Meg who is a ball of the most positive energy I have ever encountered.  There are so many amazing bloggers that inspire me constantly.

Thanks to everyone who has shared my journey with me.... I can't wait for what the next year will bring!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on both your marathons and your bloggiversary! Looks like it's been anamazing year :)

    ReplyDelete