Sunday 15 April 2012

Weekend Update

Today was a wet and rainy Sunday... the perfect day to curl up and stay inside... but we didn't.

The girls had yoga and art class this morning... so Dan and I went for a hike through the gorge while they were in class.  It was great - we had the entire park to ourselves.






How amazing is it that I have this in my back yard!  Alright - not literally my back yard... I do have to walk for about 15 minutes to get here.

After we picked up the girls, we decided to take them to see the Lorax which was playing in our little theatre downtown.  They loved it and it was a cute movie with a good message for everyone - not just kids.

To wrap the weekend up, I had my second birthday party in my month long birthday celebration.  My mom cooked a great dinner... vegetarian lasagna, broccoli salad, Caesar salad, garlic bread all eaten before any pictures could be taken.  I did get a picture of my cake after I had eaten half..



An amazing meal as always - thanks mom!

And of course any family gathering wouldn't be complete without pictures... me and by sisters!






And of course when we're sick of looking all pretty... we act like fools...







1 comment:

  1. Thats so neat that you only have to walk 15 min. to get to a pretty place like that!

    That cake looks delish! :)

    ReplyDelete