Saturday 12 November 2011

Pre marathon prep!

Well t minus 14 hours before the start of the race. My outfit is ready, my chip is on my shoe and my bib is pinned to my shirt. The weather is unseasonably cold today and will be tomorrow. I ended up returning to the expo and buying a long sleeve shirt to wear tomorrow. I hate being too cold.
After a much later and relaxed start to our day Dan and I headed out to the ancient agora. As I looked at the exhibits in the museum, I realized what a small piece of civilization we really are. I know this sounds so cliche, but I really feel as though that is the only way to describe what I have seen over the past few days. Here are a few pictures from today.




Coffee in thisso this morning.





Lunch in monastriraki

I did do more than eat today - here are some shots from the expo

















Until tomorrow!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment