Tuesday 27 December 2011

Day One is Done!

I've been up since 4:30 this morning and am still going relatively strong.  It is only 8:20 so I hope I can last a bit longer.  Gina picked me up this morning at 5:30 to head out to the city.  We made great time and were at the Goodlife Fitness Centre at 7:20 - the class didn't start until 8, but its was nice not be rushed.

The morning flew by, actually the whole day did.  We didn't work out but spent the entire day in the classroom.  Tomorrow we will be in the gym in the morning, then back to the classroom.  I've learned a lot in just one day and am looking forward to applying everything we've covered.

After class I met up with Dan and the girls.  I think I mentioned we booked a room at the Delta Chelsea through Price Line.  The girls love this hotel.  The rooms are on the smallish side for 4 people, but the staff is great.


Here is the view straight down from our balcony.  You can see the slide that goes outside.


Before we went swimming we walked to the Pickle Barrel for a dinner that was just ok.  The lights are still up for Christmas and with the falling snow they looked very pretty.


I'll check in tomorrow and let you know what else I've learned.  Dan and the girls are going to the Science Centre tomorrow so I'm sure they'll have lots to tell me.



No comments:

Post a Comment